Sunday Worship Gatherings
- The United Methodist Church in Westford provides an open, friendly place for you to worship. Whether you attend regularly or are an occasional visitor, we welcome you with open hearts, open minds and open doors!
- We offer two services every Sunday:
- 9:30am Traditional
- 11:00am Contemporary
- Each lasts about an hour.
- You choose a time & style that works best for you!
|9:30am - Traditional||11:00am - Contemporary|
|• Reverent, uplifting||• Informal, casual|
| • Adult Choir sings inspirational hymns and
anthems, from sacred classical to modern.
| • Praise Band performs soulful songs
with guitar, drums, keyboard & bass.
| • Frequent appearances by our talented
Youth and Bell Choirs.
|• Lyrics projected on large screen.|
|• Biblical & Christ-centered.|| • Supported throughout service by
captivating images & videos.
| • Baby & toddler care available in the
Babies Nest, just outside sanctuary.
| • Families worship together throughout
| • Pre- through high school join first 10
minutes or so of worship with family.
| • Youth Fellowship activities often
before or after during school year.
| • Then all head off to Sunday School.
Visiting kids always welcome!
|• Very rich prayer fellowship.||• Same as traditional service.|
| • Anyone welcome to mention a concern
or celebration if they'd like, and pastor
gathers into one collective prayer.
|• More details on our prayer ministries.|
|• Celebrated the first Sunday each month.||• Same as traditional service.|
|• More details.|
|• Most people dress casually.||• Casual.|
|Size of Fellowship|
|• Average attendance around 200.|| • More intimate; new service with
up to 50 now attending.
How do I know where to go?
- In the parking lot to the left of the church, there's a wheelchair ramp and front double doors that lead to a small lobby. Once inside, go through the double doors on the right and straight ahead to the sanctuary (big seating area with stained glass windows).
- If you go in the front doors on the right of the building, you'll be in the Christian Education wing. Simply follow the hallway on the left to the sanctuary.
- There’s always someone just outside the sanctuary door to greet you and help you in any way we can.
- If service has started, the greeter may have stepped just inside the door, but will be on the lookout for you and happy to get you a program so you can follow along.
Will I have to say anything, give money or be singled out in any way?
- No! We want you to be comfortable.
- We don’t ask visitors to wear nametags or anything. There are visitor cards you’re welcome to fill out with as much information as you’d like…or not at all.
- We do pass an offering basket because most of us who’ve made this church our home choose to give back to God a portion of what He’s given us to support our ministries.
- If you’re our guest, please feel no obligation to give. Simply pass the basket along.
What else should I know?
- Visitor Information Packets are available from the greeters or on the Visitor Information table, which you'll find straight ahead as you come through the doors from the foyer (heading toward the sanctuary).
- Fellowship Time and refreshments are downstairs in Fellowship Hall following worship if you'd like to join us!